Web site update and pics

Go down

Web site update and pics

Post  #22 on Thu May 15, 2008 11:19 am

Just want to make a suggestion or comment in regards to the website. I know its a task to keep the website updated but it is very vital to our club to have the information up as soon as possible. Right now this is our main portal to the public other than the brief mention on the news and in the news paper. We are not getting much coverage from other local sites as we did before(ex.bermynet,black&coke). I think that we need to take full advantage of what we have and get as much information out to the public as soon as possible. Many riders have sponsors that look to the site for stats, information, action pics and so on. I know the club is changing and looking to move forward in an orginized fashion and I think our website should reflect this as well.

Great job so far and continue to keep up the good work.

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Web site update and pics

Post  -cy- on Mon May 19, 2008 10:24 am

Point well made... The website is our information source to our sponsors...

Unfortunately.. like everything else with the sport... this is a members club... and we need as much help as possible...

I update the site with information and pictures provided... Mrs. Moniz provides race results and overviews. Her husband provides LOADS of pictures. I have lots from May 4, 2008 which I am filtering through, and creating a new layout for the gallery as we speak.

If anyone wishes to assist in providing informaiton for the site that would be great. It would be great if ANY member would like to take the task of writing a race report for each race day. Mrs. Moniz has done a great job thus far but it is very difficult to watch a race as well as do the point scoring. If anyone is interested please email me at cwhitter@northrock.bm

I will have the top three results up this evening on the site... full results when provided.. and a race report when provided...

The gallery will be updated very soon.

Any members who wish to place there sponsors names on their profiles and the race reports please email me with details... Rider & Sponsors.
-cy-

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-25

View user profile http://www.teamtuned.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Web site update and pics

Post  -cy- on Mon May 19, 2008 1:02 pm

Pictures from May 4 Updated - Click Here
-cy-

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-25

View user profile http://www.teamtuned.com