BMRC Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Toriano You were loved by many

3 posters

Go down

RIP Toriano You were loved by many Empty RIP Toriano You were loved by many

Post  #22 Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:06 pm

To Chicken, Tanya, and family I send my deepest condolences and prayers out to you. Tori will be missed not only by all of us but many people around the world. We all loved him and will miss him dearly.

I found this post on the WERA forum and I thought it was very touching. We some times don't realize the lives we touched in our walk threw life. Tori has touched a lot of peoples hearts threw out his short time on this earth. Please read it if you can as it shows just how loved and respected Tori was.

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=185431

RIP

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

RIP Toriano You were loved by many Empty Messages for the Wilson Family - RIP Toriano

Post  #22 Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:24 am

Special dedication to Toriano and the Wilson Family on the wera.com site. Please read threw as there are some good post and pics of Toriano that I know we will all love to have and keep. Antoine Richards played a huge part in getting this setup with another fellow Bermudain.

Well done guys a hero salute.

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?p=2151613

RIP ANIMAL

Back to top Go down

RIP Toriano You were loved by many Empty What a Star

Post  Squirrel Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:47 am

Wilson Quickest In Red Bull AMA U.S. Rookies Cup Warm-Up At VIR
Aug 17, 2008, ©Copyright 2008, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.

(This original, copyrighted material may not be copied, cut and pasted, published or otherwise reproduced in any way in any medium, which means, don’t post this on another website or BBS. If you want somebody else to see this, send them a link or post a link to this page.)

Red Bull AMA U.S. Rookies Cup
VIRginia International Raceway
Alton, Virginia
August 17, 2008
Provisional Warm-Up Results (all on KTM RC125s and Dunlop tires):

1. Toriano Wilson, 1:34.871
2. Benny Solis, 1:35.631
3. Austin Dehaven, 1:35.779
4. Hayden Gillim, 1:36.296
5. Corey Alexander, 1:36.592
6. Tomas Puerta, 1:36.636
7. Corey Rech, 1:36.984
8. Huntley Nash, 1:37.172
9. Jesse Stevens, 1:37.359
10. Cameron Gish, 1:37.387
11. Luciano Ribodino, 1:37.513
12. Travis Wyman, 1:37.660
13. Jacob Gagne, 1:37.664
14. Bryce Prince, 1:37.667
15. Jacob Cunningham, 1:37.820
16. Joey Pascarella, 1:37.970
17. Emerson Connor, 1:39.203
18. Austin Medrano, 1:39.439
19. Frankie Gillim, 1:39.885
20. Garet Tomlinson, 1:41.502
21. Otavio Lucchini, 1:41.628
22. Leandro Mercado, 1:41.843

Speechless...................... R.I.P Buddy Went out like a CHAMP

RoadRacing World Artical Link
Squirrel
Squirrel

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

RIP Toriano You were loved by many Empty Re: RIP Toriano You were loved by many

Post  AB-1 Motorsports Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:52 pm

Our deepest condolences go out to the Wilson's, Any loss is hard to take but the loss of A rising star is very,very hard. You can bet he is up there telling Hailwood an Dunlop how to really do it.

God Bless

Aaron Brown
AB-1 Motorsports

AB-1 Motorsports

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

RIP Toriano You were loved by many Empty Ben Spies Comment

Post  Squirrel Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:31 am

Elbow Room: Superbike Champion Ben Spies Comments On The Late Toriano Wilson
by ben spies
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Nothing that can fix a situation like this and it's very unfortunate that this happened to Toriano. It's the negative part of racing that's fortunately a small part. I had met Toriano and thought he was a cocky, confident, and very nice kid with a great personality. I really liked him. He was a lot of fun to be around.

Jamie Hacking and I have taken an interest in the Rookies Cup and we've gotten to know some of the young guys this year. Toriano was someone that caught our eyes and Jamie and I were really pulling for him this season. He was obviously a very gifted rider.

Someone sent me an email about how Toriano was watching me ride at VIR and got excited about how I rode through a certain section of the track. That touched me and to have him looking up to me gave me a good feeling.

Words can't fix what happened. When something happens to a young man that age, it tears all of us up inside. I have been through losing my friends at a young age and know how difficult it is. We ask ourselves a lot of tough questions that don't have easy answers. I do know that Toriano loved racing and I commend his family for helping him live out his dream. I respect them for that and want to thank them for helping him do what he loved.

As racers, we know there are risks involved but we work hard to reduce them to a minimum. Still, they can't all be eliminated. I've told my family that it is important to follow our dreams in life and that as racers, we are doing what makes us happy.

My condolences go out to his family, friends, his team, and his fans. Toriano will be greatly missed.

ENDS
Squirrel
Squirrel

Back to top Go down

RIP Toriano You were loved by many Empty From Kevin Schwantz, Red Bull AMA U.S. Rookies Cup Rider Coach:

Post  #22 Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:24 pm

From Kevin Schwantz, Red Bull AMA U.S. Rookies Cup Rider Coach:

"Toriano was always full of good energy and fun, but when it came time to get ready to race, he was ready and focused. He was a practical joker at heart. I certainly wasn't immune to Toriano's joking. He got me good a few times!"

"Toriano was a great kid and a hard rider. As the season progressed, he harnessed his riding style and started garnering some really good results. On any given day, it could be the #26 bike at the front. He was that talented."

"Toriano will be missed."

-Kevin Schwantz

"Toriano stood out at the Selection Event last September not only for his wonderful grin, but his obvious ability on the motorcycle. There are some riders who the Selection Committee discuss at length before adding to the list, but Toriano was not one of them. If the committee had been choosing only six riders instead of 23, he would still have made the cut."

"Racing needs more characters as well as great riding talents and he had the makings of both."

-Peter Clifford

Selection Event Committee member

Back to top Go down

RIP Toriano You were loved by many Empty What a great GUY

Post  Squirrel Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:07 pm

It has taken me a while to gather my thoughts and get a grasp on the events that has happened and speak on how I feel and what has been on my mind.

I want to first say I send my condolences Tori's the family and friends. Tori was a great friend, good pal and a lil BIG brother to me. I loved having the oppirtunity to talk him when he was here back home on how he was doing out there, what track he was going to next and how the last track was. He was always excited to talk to me about how each track was and just the atmostphere of the high life as we would call it.

There will be many things I will miss about Tori the first is that both of us would be on different US curcits at different points in time during any month and the main goal was to see who could do a new curcit first and we would compare each time we would meet up. Tori was doing AMA and I was doing the Wera Nationals so we would have a great deal to talk about when we where on the island togather.

Ill miss him getting taller and taller at the bigging of the year he was my height then by the end he was towering over me and those words will forever keep ringing in my ear "Eh bie ya shorter then me and I am yournger then you" and this would go on every time we would meet up with that memorable smile of his. The 3 in the morning talks on msn when I was in Vegas and he was home or he was in Cali and I was home preping each other for the sunday race. Great times that I would miss.

To you Tori

Ill see you when I get up there and don't make the lap record too hard to beat cause when I come I want to have a go at it.

Much love and you will be missed by all.

Jevaughn "Squirrel" Simons

#17 Wera Novice
National 600 SS Champion

Tori "The Animal " Race Fund Click Here
Squirrel
Squirrel

Back to top Go down

RIP Toriano You were loved by many Empty Re: RIP Toriano You were loved by many

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content