BMRC Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest Pass

2 posters

Go down

Guest Pass Empty Guest Pass

Post  supermoto_chris Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:54 am

Just an idea.

I was thinking the other day, that when my mom was at the track, she wanted to come to the pits, and see the set-up.
My moms can't make it very often because of work, so it makes no sence paying for a membership for three days out of the year.
But i woulda loved for her to come in and support me and expeirence atleast what one race looks like from the pits!!

Same thing happend last year, when i wanted to bring my sponsor into the pits to show them their bike, they were denied. Once again, they can't make it every week, so made no sence to buy a membership for them.

So the idea is this, a GUEST PASS.

Every RIDER will be allowed the option of paying for ONE GUEST PASS for the season (same cost of a full membership ). The pass will have the riders name on it, and in big letters GUEST.
If the rider gives the pass to someone that acts up in the pits, the committee will have the option to revoke the pass from the rider. This will ensure that only responsible and trustworthy people will get the pass.

Like for me, i will give the pass to my Mom, Brother or Sponsor.
Its also more money for the club, which is always a good thing!!!

I hope the Committee will consider this option, cause i'll be the first to buy one!!
supermoto_chris
supermoto_chris

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Guest Pass Empty Re: Guest Pass

Post  gsaltus Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:40 pm

I like that idea I second that!!
gsaltus
gsaltus

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-02-28